PilotEdit is a powerful file editor capable of editing huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines). PilotEdit provides the ability to edit, download, upload, sort and compare huge files. PilotEdit works on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows Operating System.
1. Edit huge files larger than 400GB (40 billion lines)
2. Compare and merge two huge files larger than 100GB (10 billion lines).
3. Code collapse.
4. Self-defined file types and key words high-lightening.
5. Input, delete, cut, copy and paste in HEX mode.
6. Column mode and Word wrap
7. Endless undo/redo even after you switching between text mode and HEX mode
8. Edit, download and upload huge FTP files
9. Find/replace multiple-line text directly through regular expression.
10. Compare two directories.
11. Add a pre-defined string from string table by just one click.
12. Regular expression and multiple-line text support.
13. Define the frequently used regular expressions in script files and process files automatically.
14. File group enable you to open multiple files by just one click.
15. Find/replace in multiple directories
17. Find/remove duplicate lines
18. Extract Strings by copying the target strings matching the regular expression into clipboard.
19. Text Formatting
20. Edit, download and upload large files through SFTP
21. Open huge files in quick mode
22. Replace millions of strings in a huge file in quick mode.
23. Support UNICODE files and DOS/UNIX files.
24. Search in zip files.
25. Regular expression generator.
PilotEdit is a free trial software application from the Source Editors subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English, Chinese, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Dutch, French, German and it was last updated on 2017-09-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
PilotEdit (version 10.9.0) has a file size of 10.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 128 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.